Dr Dennis Harris
Dr. Dennis Howard Harris (born March, 1938, in Akron, Ohio) is a medical doctor known for selling alternative medicine remedies. Harris has been involved with several alternative medicine products and markets them nationally on radio commercials and infomercials.
In 1963, Harris received his degree from Ohio State University College of Medicine. After residency-training in physical medicine and rehabilitation at Ohio State University and Southwestern Medical School, University of Texas, Harris moved to Scottsdale, Arizona, to begin private practice.
In 1968, Dr. Harris established the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Scottsdale Memorial Hospital in 1968 and later created the “Southwest Pain Control Program”.
- Dr. DENNIS HOWARD HARRIS: https://license.ohio.gov/Lookup/SearchDetail.asp?ContactIdnt=2980792&DivisionIdnt=78&Type=L.
- The Ohio State University, College of Medicine: http://medicine.osu.edu/Pages/default.aspx.
- “Desert Health Products Inc. to Offer Dr. Harris’ Original Snore Formula and Other Products”. Business Wire. 2000-08-23. Retrieved 2008-02-19.
- “Dennis H. Harris, M.D. Biography”. Retrieved 2008-02-19
- Exhibit, A. Audiocassette Tape: „The True Facts About Snoring” by Dennis H. Harris, MD.