The effects of snoring
Snoring may lead to many serious diseases and ailments. Blood hypoxia Chile sleeping May bring about damaging effects. Oxygen saturation of blond cell of a healthy person should not fall below 95%. At the person going through snoring problem it may be reduced even to 70%. Oxugen defficiency in blood causes, that many people after waking up experience drowsiness, headaches, irritability, nervousness, and have minor or major problems with concentration or memory, and even depression. Therefore, it is essentials to take good care of one’s health and get rid of this accute affliction, also for the sake of the closest people.
Ipsos Mori survey shows how respondents assessed the effects of snoring:
- 29% detrimental impast on social life
- 37% low productivity at work
- 37% concentration problems
- 47% lack of energy
- 57% quarrels with your partner / tension in relationship
- 61% greater irritability
Can snoring be eradicated? Of course it can!
Thousands of people are already enjoying peaceful nights and gratefulness of their closest. You may also forget the nuisance and ailments caused by snoring, and most importantly avoid serious disorders.
- Ipsos Mori | A leading market research company in the UK and Ireland : https://www.ipsos-mori.com.
- Harris M., Glozier N., Ratnavadivel R., Grunstein R.R.: Obstructive sleep apnea and depression. Sleep. Med. Rev. 2009; 13: 437–444.
- Wolf, Jacek, and Krzysztof Narkiewicz. “Zespół bezdechu sennego a choroby układu krążenia.” Choroby Serca i Naczyń 4.1 (2007): 40-47.
- Dębska, Grażyna, Wioletta Ławska, and Alicja Ziółkowska. “The Influence of Obstructive Sleep Apnoea on Patient’s Quality of Life.” “As far as the study group profile was concerned, the weight of 58.1% patients corresponded to overweight class I and the remaining respondents’ weight placed them in the group of overweight class II and III. A significant ratio of respondents reported symptoms of untreated OSA. Complications were observed before the disease was diagnosed, and at the moment of OSA diagnosis 64.5% of patients had diagnosed arterial hypertension whereas 45.2% of respondents knew they suffered from the coronary disease. Patients with OSA filled the Epworth Sleepiness Scale and its results suggested that 51.6% of them experienced elevated level of sleepiness during the day, which made their functioning difficult.“